Simple Tax Accountant Resume Sample
If you’re looking for a job and want to present your job experience, skills, special talent on paper, you will love today’s article. I have a sample that you can use to prepare what you need just for your next job hunt.
It’s very important that you include all the special skills, talents and experiences that you have in your resume to get employers be interested in you and call you for an interview.
Below is just a sample for a tax accounting job, however, you can replace your own information here and use this format to draw-up one just for you.
123 Grove Dr.,
Minneapolis, MN 55555
Certified Public Accountant with four years experience in tax accounting. Skilled in taxation and audits. Strong experience in individual and corporate taxation.
Strong Prosystem software and PC/spreadsheet skills
TAX ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE: September 2007-current Senior Tax Accountant
• Prepare accounting and tax return for individual and corporate.
• Analyze various types of data in order to prepare Income Tax Returns.
• Prepare tax audit reports.
• Provide tax planning services to clients.
Data Analyst Experience: July 2000-August 2007 Senior Data Analyst
Melinda and Associates
St. Paul, Minnesota
• Provided service for the financial and operational department.
• Performed compensation reports and production reports.
• Generated Compensation Survey.
• Maintained physicians’ compensation model to insure competitiveness.
EDUCATION: University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
• 24 credit hours in continuing Education in Tax and Accounting (2004-2005)
• Bachelor of Accounting (1999)
LICENSING: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2003 and Licensed in Minnesota