Category — Retail Sales Resume
Here is a simple retail sales resume sample for your reference. It’s designed as a one page and to the point resume.
0120 No Way Lane
Wayland, KS 00000
Five years experience in retail sales, assisting customers. Kept records of inventory and have experience in purchasing. Ability to devise and oversee sales promotions. Skilled in training new staff. Strong cashier and computer skills.
Assistant to Manager, Lins Department Store, Wayland, KS (2006-present)
• Assisted customers in selecting and making purchases
• Assisted manager in interviewing and hiring of potential staff members.
• Took total control of receiving and displaying of inventory.
• Devised seasonal campaigns and promotional that accounted for an average of 40% in increased yearly revenue for a three year period.
Sales Associate, Harper’s Used Books, Wayland, KS (2005-2006)
• Received book shipment for local distributers
• Assessed quality of donations made by individuals and categorized them accordingly
• Devised a new design to better display specialty books and keep a record of complete inventory.
• Created a computer file to maintain an accurate recording of inventory, sales and receipts.
• Developed a customer data base to keep track of customer purchasing habits.
Sales Associate, Barley’s Consignment Shop, Wayland, KS (2003-2005)
• Made phone inquires to solicit new clients and donations.
• Managed store periodically when owners were away.
• In charge of all displays and pricing of merchandise.
Graduated with honors from Central High School, Wayland, KS (2001)
Wayland County Animal Shelter (1998-2001)
• Fed animals
• Assisted in administering shots and medicines
• Exercised and groomed cats and dogs
April 28, 2010 2 Comments